To complain to the IGIS about:
- the security assessment stage of an application for an Australian visa, or
- an agency within the Australian Intelligence Community
you can contact us in the following ways:
- On Line : Use our on-line complaint form to lodge your complaint. If you use the online complaint form, please provide an email address for us to respond to. If you do not provide an email address, we will make some preliminary checks but will not provide a written response; instead, we will file your complaint for reference in any future complaint from you.
- Email : Send an email describing your complaint, or with your letter attached, to email@example.com
- In Writing : Send a letter to the IGIS at our postal address: 3-5 National Circuit Barton ACT 2600
- Telephone : You can call the office of the IGIS on 02 6141 3330 to make inquiries about the complaint process or about your particular complaint. You can make your complaint by telephone, in the first instance. Sometimes we will ask you to put the complaint in writing, outlining the details.